Join us and book a tour through medieval Geatland.
- Churches in which Geatic and Swedish kings are buried.**
- Burial mounds and museums.
- A huge natural fortress.
- A place for the sacrifice of war booty.
- A possible link to the Southeast European Gothic communities.
- A five thousand year old last supper. And more, your guide will compare the story of Beowulf with what you see!
Our English-speaking guides will show you historical sites during two days (or one day) of traveling in an air-conditioned bus. Price £394 per person (one day £183). Recommended age of visitors: over 20.
* Program subject to change without notice. One day tour is a shorter concept.
** Every Swedish king between 1000 - 1250 AD except one, where we know the site of burial, rests in Western and Eastern Geatland.